Friday 17 August 2012

Runner Post 7/96 Chapter 2 part two

"Wait up" he said.

"Hello" I said. "Where am I?"

"You are in the gathering of the murder face. I am Blind Man and I am a Slendemran. You have questions so ask them and I will think about anwering them."

"Where am I?"

"You are in the gathering of the murder face."

"This looks like a Wal Mart parking lot" but I didn't want to say this so I didn't. "What do you want with me?"

"You are the chosen one. You could even say you are............. Teh Zombie." And then I was a zombie. "But no really you are actually The Lamb."

"Is RAPTURE IS BURNING a real story?"

"No it is just the basis for greatness and you will comply or else you will lose your sanity."

"What do you want with me?"

"You will have to go through a series of very difficult hard and difficult tasks if you want to save your brother."

"OH NO MY BROTHER"

"Yes we have your brother, Billy Everyblogger. You have no chance to survive and you will realize soon taht you have no time left to play. We have to hurry or the legion of Obama will realize its full potential and all wil be lost to the great dark eternal night of Nyarlaatalatep or whatever his name is."

"I don't understand."

"You will soon." And then I woke up and I was on a highway. I was now alone. I had to hurry, I was on the Run again.

My next stop will be my brother's house in Alaska. It will be a long walk but I think I can make it in a few days unless I run into the Vessel.

1 comment:

  1. Or maybe the Vessel will run into you, hahahahahahahahahahaha
    dubstep
    one one zero two two two three four five zero one
    close
    down
    the
    shop
    before
    I
    come
    close
    it
    down
    for
    you
    and
    stuff

    ReplyDelete