Sunday 19 August 2012

Runner Post 12/96 Chapter 3 part four

I made it to my brother's house today!!! He has funny hair and I like to look at him, but today we found a shoe and there was a lot of explosions, but I don't quite know which country we're even in anymore. I think this is Alaska or something.

Cold Boy followed me into the house and we played cards until my brother showed up. He was wearing a blazer and a sunglasses and some other stuff like shoes. "Hello Billy" he said.

"Hello Guy" I said because his name is Guy Everyblogger.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM" he shouted because he didnt' see us come in (because we are stealthy like that hehhehhehhehheh).

"Your mom's vaginaaaa"

And he just stared at meb ecuase he had nothing to say to this because it was true.

"So anyway we came because Blind Man said you were kidnapped, is this true?"

"This is true. I am currently kidnapped, you are talking to a proxy."

"WHAT"
"WHAT" Cold Boy said because also Cold Boy was here

"I am a proxy. The Slenderman came to me last night, his tentacles touched mea nd I could feel his presence nearby. So I went out into the backyard and wandered into the local forest, and there I could see these papers that I have brought with me here"

What does all this mean?

Oh yeah and then Guy died because Slenderman shot him.

2 comments:

  1. ...Is this serious? Please tell me this isn't serious.

    'Billy', these aren't things to joke about. You're practically begging for trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just pocket dialed Death.

    ReplyDelete