Thursday 2 August 2012

Opening Post 6/8

Oh my god what the fuck oh my god, I totally didn't post that last post, oh my god what the fuck, someone hacked this blog oh my god what do they want with me? I'm so scared right now, oh my god, hacking is a really dangerous and threatening thing and I'm going to jump straight to the conclusion that the hacker wasn't some random person online and that they were actually trying to kill me through text. I am so scared.

What did that person want? This is all so confusing. And instead of being prompted into doing anything like, say, filing a report with the police or telling my friends, I'm just going to sit here and be scared for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT
    SHORT AND STOUT
    HERE IS MY HANDLE
    AND HERE IS MY SPOUT
    WHEN I BEGIN TO BOIL
    YOU'LL HEAR ME SHOUT
    TIP ME OVER
    AND POUR ME OUT
    hoo hoo hoo

    ReplyDelete