Friday 3 August 2012

Runner Post 5/96 Chapter 1 part five

That was the most amazing fight in the whole world. Betsy happened to be carrying a video camera so we got it on tape.




I think Slenderman's presence caused a bit of distortion though. Oh well, I think you can just about see it.

Anyway so after the fight, we ran out of the hotel and there was this gas mask guy spraypainting more strange symbols on the walls and as soon as Slenderman saw him he backed off so we stuck by the gas mask guy and he talked to us for a bit.

"Hello mortals, how are you gentlemen?" "Not bad other than we just fought the fucking goddamn shitting Slenderman, motherfucker." "I see, that's too bad because I had some answers to tell you about the Destiny of the forerunners." "You knew Obama?" "I knew all the Obamas. You see there was a long Egyptian ancient dynasty of pharaohs named Obama, the one you fought was the thirty-first." "You knew we fought him? How did you know?" "I know everything you do, Billy Everyblogger. I am The Archangle, and I am just a dream. You will wake up soon but I am speaking purely metaphorically of course. The allegory of this metaphor is too allegorical to relocate an alloy of theoretical fixation, and the anomalous materials have some xen that is too enigmatic for the phallic intrusion to ejaculate another section of subsequent loquaciousness." This guy was really smart, I couldn't understand his language because he was clearly eldritch. But wait. Eldritch.......? This gave me an idea, so I asked "Are you a Slenderman?" "Yes Billy, I am a Slenderman." Betsy said "There are multiple Slendermen?!!!!??!?" Archangle said "Yes Betsy, there are over twenty of us. The Unnamed Child is a Slenderman, the doll from your past is a Slenderman, even Slenderman is a Slenderman, I am a Slenderman too." "This is way too intense, but if there are all these Slendermen then what does that make us?" "You are not Slendermen, so you must die."

And then Betsy's face exploded and I had to go back on the Run but not before I took a picture of the mysterious symbols Archangle had drawn on the wall.


I have the feeling that these symbols are important.  Maybe if I take enough pictures of them, we can all figure out the meaning? It's like The DaVinci Code but instead of gay France there's like Slendermen and this is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY I JUST MET YOU

      AND THIS IS CRAZY

      did i do it rite?

      Delete
    2. AND MY MOM GOT SACRED AND SAID YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN BEL AIRE.

      Delete
    3. Through the fire and the flames we carry on.

      Delete