Friday 3 August 2012

Runner Post 2/96 Chapter 1 part two

I've been walking a very long way. I'm already at the east coast, I'm at New Jersey. On the way, I met this guy calling himself Jack Oval. Or something. Sounds Russian.

So we walked along a bit and then this guy showed up wearing a mask, and I took a picture of him.


I knew immediately that this guy was going to kill me, so I shot him because I got a gun at the nearest town. And as he died, we had a conversation.

"The... destiny..... of the... forerunners..... is..... coming to.... fruition.... my friend..... and you might be wondering... a few things.... well let me tell you.... I can tell you.... everything.... or I can tell you.... nothing...... and that is my choice... so I will tell you.... everything..... because I just realized...... I am going to die..... and my wife will never know.... my name.... or my..... allegiance to... the... Tall Thin Prince of Darkness and Chaos......"

I said "Do you mean the Slenderman?" and he said "No... I... mean.... The Unnamed Child....." "What is the Unnamed Child" I said? "The.. Unnamed Child.. is this...... hive mind... of birds....... the Fear of Death........"

I suddenly realized exactly what he was talking about. There were one-hundred and twenty-two birds surrounding us, so I screamed and they flew away.

The man chuckled and coughed up blood. "You will... never...... be free........ ever again....." and I asked "What's your name?" "Hoo... hoo... hoo..... my name.. is Obama......."

Of course. That explains the notes I have been receiving for the past week saying "OBAMA IS COMING TO KILL YOU."

"Tell my wife..... that I..... love her......" So I put on some sunglasses and said "I imagine she knows that." And then Jack pressed Play on a nearby TV and CSI Miami came on and it was exactly at the intro.

Then he died and we moved on. Proxies are stupid, I hate them.

1 comment: