Wednesday 1 August 2012

Opening Post 2/8

Today I went to class and the teacher's gay so I just fell asleep and slept all day. On the way back home from class, I saw this guy standing in the street and he had no face because he was Slenderman but I'm still in my skeptical stages so HE IS NOT SLENDERMAN HAHA DON'T BE SILLY. I think he was stroking a girl's hair.

I got back to home and my friend was waiting for me. He said "Hi." I said "Hi." Then he said "I have something I want to show you" and I said "What?" So then he went into my closet and pulled out a giant book titled The Slenderman Notebook except it was a giant notebook and he opened the notebook and there were pictures of Slenderman drawn. "This is Slenderman," he said. "He is not real" I said. "But George kept this notebook." This made me gasp.

Also George was our friend but he died mysteriously, I forgot to mention.

So I spent the rest of the day going online and looking up the Slenderman. He can't be real, this is stupid, he's just an internet urban legend and in no way will this backfire and completely foreshadow what's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment