Friday 17 August 2012

Runner Post 9/96 Chapter 3 part one

I am going through Canadada right now. It's so cold here like what the fuck, hasn't Canadaa ever heard of heaters, am I right?

I see a little boy over there. He looks gay. Don't look now, but I think he might be a Slenderman. I'm going to go talk to him.

Hello

"Hello"

My name is Billy Everyblogger

"My name is Cold Boy, I am a Slenderman"

It is nice to meet you Cold Boy, I am a Slenderman too (not really hehehehehehe).

"Oh cool what are you the Slenderman of, I am the Slenderman of isolation and cold!!!"

That is lame, I mean I am the Slenderman of blogging. I attack those who keep blogs. Which is why I am keeping a blog. I am also the Slenderman of fire and darkness and misery.

"Oh cool that is so original!!!!!! Let's be friends Billy."

So now I have a Slenderman friend.

2 comments:

  1. yjr vp;f npu perd ,r ,pmru

    IT IS A CODE, GOOD LUCK DECIPHERING IT
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when masky isn't spending his time looking at hentai, he's reading about long, famous novels on wikipedia.

      Delete