Thursday 2 August 2012

Runner Post 1/96 Chapter 1 part one

The strangest thing happened: Slenderman actually appeared. I was driving to my girlfriend's house (because I forgot to mention I can drive and I have a girlfriend) and I happened to have my camera out on the dashboard when he appeared.

I swear to god it was him, and so I ran him over but then he ran after my car and I drove faster. Just when I thought I was gonna get away, I saw him hijack a car and drive after me and we had a car chase.

We drove through so many streets and we even drove through Downtown and the cops started chasing us so we helped each other escape (because even Slenderman agrees: Fuck da po-lice, seriously) and by the time we had gotten away, we were in Ohio (we were originally in California).

So around here, I noticed Slenderman was no longer chasing me and that I was alone. But then I heard a loud honk and saw (I expected to see Lord English or Gamzee, hahaha) a giant sixteen-wheeler truck with "KFC FREE CHICKEN" on the side headed right for my car and we were now in a one-lane road, so I dived out of the car and did a double-somersault into some bushes and it stung and behind me the truck smashed into my car and wrecked it, and as it drove by I looked in the passenger's seat and there was Slenderman but in the driver's seat there was a black dog!!!!!!!

Now I am on the run. I guess I'm a Runner, just like Morningstar or Alex (you know the one I mean). Luckily I had made sure to bring my badass Hibachi XK2L7 HeroHaruHorakajilapidos 8X5''' blades, complete with engraved indigo ivory holsters and thirty cup holders in the shape of tits. Because I knew I would go on the Run.

But now I am trying to figure out what the deal was with that dog that was with Slenderman. I mean, what is this, the Slender Scooby-Doo Show, hahaha! It's so gay?

1 comment:

  1. You mean Alex Kralie, right?
    Also, I saw your car chase, because I'm apparently in Ohio. That was some pretty epic shit, man.
    One more thing, the black dog driving the truck was really this guy named Bones wearing a dog mask.

    ReplyDelete