Friday 17 August 2012

Runner Post 6/96 Chapter 2 part one

Hello I'm sorry this took me so long, I've been at school this past week on the run. Er......... past two weeks.

I was sitting in class one day when I looked out the window and there was this guy in sunglasses and a coat and he said to me "Come outisde" except I couldn't hear him because he was outside and I was in class, but I got his message telepathically because he is a Slenderman. So I went outside (my teacher is totally slack, he lets me get high all the time) and the Slenderman was waiting for me (not the Slenderman, this was one of the different Slendermen) and he said

"Hello my name is Blind Man, you killed my father prepare to die!" and pulled out a pistol. This was just like the fight in OH MY GOD RAPTURE BURNS so I turned into a minotaur and we had a big exciting duel.

He punched me with his gun and I neighed because I was a horse and I shot out a blast of energy and then Grey showed up and we had a battle with energy, but this was so cool because it was Grey and he is so cool, so we had the energy battle and the coolness went up through the roof and Blind Man stood where except his sunglasses reflected our battle like a simile.

The battle lasted two hours and we used a lot of energy, but when it was nearly over I punched Blind Man in the face and took his gun and shot Grey with it and then Grey nearly died and so he ran off.

Blind Man pulled out a book and said to me "You need more intelligcence in your diet" and so he swung the book at me and hit me over the head only it was Lord of the Rings so it was the biggest book ever and it knocked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment