Friday 10 May 2013

Real Posts (3/5)

I'm at school now, it's a short walk from my house. Everyone here speaks American but me and my friends are the only ones with British accents because we're cool. Only one of us is actually from Britain though, his name is Peru. He's a badass though a little bit of a ritard. And yes I mean the musical thing, haha it was a pun.

I broke onto the school's computer network to post this, I'm a bit of a hacker in my spare time. There was this one time I hacked the principle's computer to say "I AM PRINCIPLE SKYNYRD" and then there was a link to the Wal-Mart Wikipedia page and then it said "1962 was a long time ago." And everyone laughed and I pushed it into the pool (our school has a pool). I didn't get into trouble though because this was on a day off.

So anyway how are you guys? Let me pull up a chair and sit in it backwards. Let's have a rap. Want a cigar, I'll give you the best. I'm master of this school here. So let's talk.

Wait, no time to talk! A bear just broke into the school! Brb, gotta deal with this.

1 comment: