Friday 10 May 2013

Real Posts (2/5)

Thank you guys in the comments for your advice! I'm going to open the door now (I've been camping here for two days) and we'll see how this goes.

HEY FEAR DELIVERERER!

"HEY KID HOW DO YOU LIKE MY GUN?"

IT'S PRETTY AWESOME DO YOU HAVE ANY BULLETS?

"I DO, IN FACT" NOW HE'S PULLING OUT A BOX OF BULLETS FROM HIS POCKET "I'M ABOUT TO LOAD AND SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE!"

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA BUT BY ANY CHANCE COULD YOU LEND ME SOME I'M A LITTLE LOW!

"OH YEAH SURE HERE YOU GO!"

Bitch, I just shot you in the face. With my own gun that I've had this whole time.

"YOU CRUEL NINJA!"

Blew smoke off of my pistol. Bitch, I'm no ninja. I am a MAN. No actually I am a PROXY.

"GASP, OF WHO?"

Another new Slenderman who you will meet in the next few days so BE READY!

He ran off screaming. I'm awesome.

Also I'm listening to "Stairway to Heaven" now, this is such a good song, guys. By the way if you're wondering where I'd been for the last several months before the last post, I overslept.

Now I'm going to go to school and see what's going on there. Because lol school SUCKS but I'm in a good mood now.

1 comment:

  1. Extra layers to every ruse
    Extra toppings for every muse.

    ReplyDelete