Wednesday 14 May 2014

Runner Post 51/96 Chapter 7 part three

I'm posting from in jail. I think I've done too much screwing around this past few months. I think it's about time that I go back to work on stopping the Slendermen or the Obamas or whatever it was that I said I'd do when I started this blog. Wasn't I on the run or something? I honestly can't remember. Hopefully somebody will just show up and we can have a badass fight and that'll fix everything, or maybe if I'm really lucky, an old man will leave his dying will to me and it will consist of a journal and/or some tapes on which I can find some clues to whatever mystery it is I'm supposed to be solving.

I dunno. Or maybe I'll just sit here for another few months. Either way, hi I'm back.

1 comment:

  1. Here's another fucking code for you: Perhaps you should go back and read your own posts. ...perhaps I should too, refresh my own memory as to whose side I'm actually meant to be on. Fuck this blog, man.

    ReplyDelete