Tuesday 13 May 2014

Runner Post 50/96 Chapter 7 part FIFTIETH POST

I'm home from work! Oh yeah, I got a job today at the CIA. I can't post about what I've been working on or they'll throw me in the slammer for mutiny, but I can say that there are some pretty pretty ladies there in the CIA building today. Really pretty. Like so pretty I'm wondering if maybe actually they're Slendermen in disguise, trying to intercept my work on preventing the fall of the multiverse. I'll have to go in tomorrow with a gun and shoot them all, mass execution-style, or else I will never be able to stay sane again.

I'm edgy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you're edgy. Edgy like a piece of wood that needs to be sanded. You're also GOIN' DOWWWWWWNNNNNNNTOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN. Decipher *that* code, bitch!

    ReplyDelete