Saturday 10 May 2014

Runner Post 48/96 Chapter 6 part twenty

I can't...... I can't take it anymore. They've.... run me dry. I can't post in this blog anymore, it's too much....... it's too much effort. My social life.... is nonexistent anymore..... all because of this damn fucking blog. I can't take it anymore! You look at me, you make me post so much, I can't keep it up! And I have to post about such crazy stuff! I can't do it anymore! You have pushed the last straw. But no more. Today, I end this. Today, I shut down this blog and end this Godotforsaken thriller ride before it takes up any more of my time!

So to you, you exhausting and needy blog, I say Goodbye and
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an awkward moment to re-enter the conversation. Nice to see you too, douchebag. Also hi, I'm back.

    ReplyDelete