Friday 7 March 2014

Runner Post 15/96 Chapter 4 part three

Okay sorry I'm back, I had to stop that post before I finished telling the story because otherwise the timelines would have split. Oh yeah, timelines, I'll explain that soon. Basically, I ran out of the building and Cormwell followed me out of the building and gave me the set of documents I was looking for and he told me that I am the One who can save this multiverse from imploding.

So my next destination was the Vatican, which luckily was just down the street, so I ran in busting the door down and shoved the documents into the Pope's hand (but not before I badassingly said "Fuck da Popo" and then security kicked me out for blasphemy and I had to break in through a window and give the Pope the documents like I said I did just now). He read the documents and looked at me and said "We're running out of time." So he drove me in his Popemobile and Officer Cornwell down to the Black Forest where in just in the nick of time we caught the Slenderman with his pants down! ...figuratively speaking, of course (can you tell that I've been taking a course in Literature?), he was actually about to string my girlfriend's intestines all over a tree like if Charles Manson was TPing a house on a macabre hornets Halloween. But luckily Officer Cornwall had brought a militia with him, so that's not a problem anymore.

PS: Did you catch the Shakespearean wordplay in this post? Thumbs up this post if you did.

1 comment:

  1. SHAKESPEAREAN
    MORE LIKE
    SHITSPEAREAN
    HAHAHA
    YOU, THAT IS
    NOT.. SHAKESPEARE HIMSELF
    BECAUSE HE WAS PRETTY GOOD
    NOT AS GOOD AS DAVE MUSTAINE, OF COURSE
    BUT HE WAS STILL PRETTY PROMISING FOR A WHILE
    ...anyway
    see you later

    ReplyDelete