Thursday 2 October 2014

Runner Post 53/96: Chapter 8 part two (Vlog!)

I finally decided to set up a video series to document these strange happenings in my life. You can find my channel at this link right here but I'll be posting the videos here too just because that is how social media networking works.

Right now, there are two videos showing me and my friends and the weird ass-shit that happens.


This is the introduction to my channel, for those who stumble upon my channel and don't know who I am. I want them to know who I am. I also want them to know what is happenign to me.


And here is the first entry. It speaks for itself, because even though this stuff is real I am a good cinematographist. I studied under Bach.

1 comment:

  1. Man, this is way too creepy for me. I don't think I can sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete